ATETV.org has been designed so that most visitors should be able to use it on most computers and with most Web browsers. If you have successfully watched streaming video on YouTube, you should have no trouble watching ATETV videos.
Also, make sure that your Web browser and other software is up-to-date. (This is also a good way to protect your computer from viruses and other vulnerabilities.) In particular, if you are using Internet Explorer 5 or earlier, you should upgrade; ATETV has been tested to work with Internet Explorer 6 or higher.
Below are links to the most recent versions of commonly used Web browsers and software:
- Internet Explorer: Upgrade to version 8 (Windows only) at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/default.aspx;
- Firefox: Upgrade to version 3.5 at http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/firefox.html;
- Safari: Upgrade to version 4 at http://www.apple.com/safari/download;
- Chrome: Upgrade (Windows only for now) at http://www.google.com/chrome;
- Opera: Upgrade to version 10 at http://www.opera.com;
- Flash: Upgrade to the latest version at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer;